OUR FRANCHISE OVERVIEW
The people are ready, the process is simple and the product is first-class.
WHO WE ARE
Inspired by a restaurant concept from his CNBC reality television show, The Profit, The Simple Greek was founded by Marcus Lemonis in 2015. Marcus had always wanted to find an opportunity to share his love of Greek food with the world and The Simple Greek was an instant success!
The Simple Greek concept was franchised in 2016. Three short years later, we have opened locations across the country and our current plans call for exceeding 50 open restaurants by the end of 2019.
At The Simple Greek, we serve real Greek food made with fresh and imported premium ingredients, cooked in front of you using authentic family recipes.
The Simple Greek was mentioned as a high growth, emerging concept to watch at the 2019 National Restaurant Show by Technomic, Inc., the nation’s leading strategic research and analytics firm for the food industry. In three short years, we’re now on the restaurant industry map and we are getting noticed! It all starts with a great product and keeping our focus on what makes us different and better than the rest. Our build-your-own concept, made-from-scratch products and healthy food options are key differentiators in a cluttered world of mealtime options. Our brand messaging to consumers sums it up: EAT SIMPLE. EAT FRESH. EAT GREEK!
WHY THE SIMPLE GREEK?
- Unique and proven concept with under penetrated food category
- High quality foods and ingredients with a focus on authentic Greek food
- Experienced and tenured leadership team focused on success and growth
- Reasonable estimated total investment: $323,700-637,500
- Low initial franchise fee: $30,000 (veterans get 50% discount)
- 2% National Ad Fund and 2% Local Ad Fund
- Low Franchise Royalties; 5% of Sales